Posted on 26 June, 2017by Ploughmans Arms Estate in Ballarat
Walking distance from Ploughmans Arms, the Bonshaw Early Learning Centre will be opening in early 2018! Applications for four-year-old kindergarten in 2018 close this Friday 30 June.
First round offers for four-year-old kindergartens places in 2018 will be sent to parents in the first week of August, with second round offers sent later in August and final round offers in early September.
How do you enrol to a Kinder that isn’t built yet? The Sebastopol West Kindergarten is actually relocating to the NEW Bonshaw Early Learning Centre. For information and applications, call 5320 5720 or visit https://kinder.ballarat.vic.gov.au to complete the simple online enrolment form.
Posted on 23 June, 2017by Ploughmans Arms Estate in Ballarat
It really couldn’t be a better time for First Home Buyers! Not only is the FHOG going to be doubled to $20,000 from 1 July 2017 for new properties purchased in Regional Victoria (yep that includes Ballarat) the Stamp Duty is now officially abolished for First Home Buyers Under $600,000! Even more Money in your pocket.
Victorian First Home Buyers who purchase a property for less than $600,000 will no longer need to pay stamp duty, provided they live in their home for at least 12 months. This could leave up to an extra $15,535 in your pocket. Wow! The government expect about 25,000 people a year to benefit & an average first-home buyer will save an extra $8,000!
With a diverse selection of home-sites here at Ploughmans Arms Estate you can turn your dream of owning your own home into a reality. Our Estate is a modern masterplanned community created to be cohesive, attractive & become an extension of your home. Dairymans & Jersey Stages are Titled and ready for you to build today!
Posted on 2 June, 2017by Ploughmans Arms Estate in Ballarat
Walking distance from Ploughmans Arms, the Bonshaw Early Learning Centre will be opening in early 2018! Applications for four-year-old kindergarten in 2018 close Friday 30 June. How do you enrol at a Kinder that isn’t built yet?
Posted on 3 May, 2017by Ploughmans Arms Estate in Ballarat
We touched on the exciting news back in March, the Victorian Government has announced that it intends to increase the First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) from $10,000 to $20,000 for new homes built in regional Victoria, and yes this includes Ballarat for new homes valued up to $750,000. So what else do you need to know? The dates! The date you sign your contract to buy or build your new home is the key date. Settlement date is irrelevant.
The $20,000 FHOG will be applicable to: – Contracts entered into from 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2020 for the purchase of a new home in a regional area,
– Comprehensive home building contracts entered into from 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2020 by the owner of land wholly in regional Victoria, or a person who on completion of the contract will be the owner of land wholly in regional Victoria, to have a home built on the land, and
– The building of a home wholly in regional Victoria if the building work commences between 1 July 2017 and 30 June 2020 inclusive
If you are entitled to the FHOG but sign a contract for a first home in regional Victoria before 1 July 2017, you will not be eligible for the $20,000 payment. This is even if you settle on or after 1 July 2017. However, you will still be eligible for the $10,000 FHOG.
Posted on 21 April, 2017by Ploughmans Arms Estate in Ballarat
The beautiful Lake Wendouree is under 10 minutes from Ploughmans. Lake Wendouree offers something very special to our wonderful Ballarat, it has a scenic 6km circuit for walking, running, & cycling. And is perfect for many other activities like rowing, fishing, sailing, bbqs & picnics, enjoying wildlife, gardens, festivals, playgrounds and so much more.
Just a 4 minute drive from Ploughmans Arms Estate, the $60 million Delacombe Town Centre is now due to open late August 2017. The shopping centre will include Woolworths, Kmart & 35 small retailers as well as a 500-seat, six-screen Showbiz cinema, Direct Chemist Outlet will feature at the site and will run the facility’s medical centre. The most recent news of other tenants: Noodlebox franchise, discount store, dentist and Broo Beer will open a burger bar in November.
Posted on 8 March, 2017by Ploughmans Arms Estate in Ballarat
Looking for land and want to build your dream home in Ballarat? Here a a few points about Ploughmans that are worth knowing.
• Both Dairymans & Jersey Stages are constructed, titled & ready to build your dream home today!
• Modern masterplanned community created to be cohesive, attractive and become an extension of your home
• Surrounded by over 57 Acres of Parkland reserves including the Local Playground, Lineal Creek & large Recreational Park
• Opposite proposed Local Activity Centre (Neighbourhood Shopping), Primary School and the Bonshaw Early Learning Hub (due to be completed Jan 2018) – www.schoolbuildings.vic.gov.au/Bonshaw-Early-Learning-Centre
• Ballarat’s Newest Shopping Precinct, the Delacombe Town Centre will be just 4 minutes away (Due to open in Sept 2017 – www.delacombetowncentre.com.au
• Convenience of the Ballarat City Centre under 10 minutes away – www.visitballarat.com.au
• Selection of lot sizes from an efficient 300m2 to a generous 799m2 • First Home Buyers Grant set to double for buyers building new homes in Regional Victoria – See www.premier.vic.gov.au/first-home-owner-grant-to-double-in-regional-victoria/
• Trusted Local Developer
To see our wonderful range of lots please go to our LAND FINDER
Posted on 3 March, 2017by Ploughmans Arms Estate in Ballarat
GREAT NEWS FOR FIRST HOME BUYERS IN BALLARAT! First home buyers building new homes in Regional Victoria will be entitled to $20,000 as of July 1 this year, up from $10,000 for new homes valued up to $750,000. The grant will be applicable to contracts signed from 1 July 2017. Treasurer Tim Pallas said he expected the new grant would increase buyer interest in regional cities like Ballarat and promote decentralisation by drawing young people out of the state’s congested capital.
Please find more on our RESOURCES page.
Posted on 17 February, 2017by Ploughmans Arms Estate in Ballarat
The Ballarat West Employment Zone is on track to create around 9,000 jobs for Ballarat with the initial subdivision works now complete, a number of land purchasers and another parcel of industrial land released to meet strong market demand.
Please find more details on our RESOURCES page.
Posted on 9 February, 2017by Ploughmans Arms Estate in Ballarat
Just a 4 minute drive from Ploughmans Arms Estate, the $60 million Delacombe Town Centre development is well underway & will be up by September 2017. The shopping centre will include Woolworths, Kmart & 35 small retailers as well as a 500-seat, six-screen Showbiz cinema. Direct Chemist Outlet will feature at the site and will run the facility’s medical centre. A space at the front is also under construction for a restaurant and not to mention there will be a Library.